Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2017 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk events for 2017, including the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ) publication schedule and continuing education events.
Short Courses 2017
- January 18, 2017 – “Case Studies in Timber Finance and Forest Industry Capital Investment” in Portland, OR (sponsored by WFCA)
- March 30, 2017 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA
- July 13, 2017 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
- December 7, 2017 – NEW! – “Wood Flows and Cash Flows: Investment Research & Strategic Analysis for the Forest Industry” in Atlanta, GA
Upcoming Seminars & Invited Talks
- September 12-14, 2017 – Brooks Mendell presenting “Specific Recommendations for Investors When Evaluating Investment and Manager Performance” at the Who Will Own The Forest Conference in Portland, OR.
- September 28, 2017 – Amanda Lang presenting “Softwood Lumber Market Trends and Issues” at the Timber Products Inspection Board of Advisors meeting in Chateau Elan , GA.
- October 5, 2017 – Brooks Mendell presenting “Forecasting Fiber Supplies by Region and Local Market” at Amerimulch Customer Tribute & Technical Conference in New Orleans, LA.
- October 24, 2016 – Brooks Mendell presenting “Timberland Ownership and Investment Drivers” at the Urban Land Institute Large Land Owners Forum in Los Angeles, California.
- October 25, 2017 – Brooks Mendell presenting at the Texas Forestry Association Annual Meeting in Nacogdoches, TX.