Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2019 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk events for 2019, including the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ) publication schedule, continuing education events, our annual conference, and holidays.
2019 Annual Conference: Wood Flows & Cash Flows
- Save the date to attend Forisk’s 2019 Annual Conference, “Wood Flows & Cash Flows,” on December 5th, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. This event is designed, first and foremost, to support companies who subscribe to or are interested in the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ). This annual meeting with the entire Forisk team provides an excellent opportunity to network and engage with other industry professionals.
2019 Short Courses
- January 23, 2019 – “Growth Rings: Professional Development and Communication Skills” in Portland, OR (sponsored by WFCA)
- February 19, 2019 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA
- June 25, 2019 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
Visit the Education & Speaking page to learn more about these events and register online.
Upcoming Seminars & Invited Talks
- February 28, 2019 – Shawn Baker speaking at the PNW Timber Industry Executive Forum in Seattle, WA.
- May 2, 2019 – Shawn Baker speaking at the Virginia Forestry Summit in Norfolk, VA.
- June 19, 2019 – Brooks Mendell speaking on “Timberland Investment Trends and Strategies” at the Forest Landowners National Conference in Lake Tahoe, CA.
- June 21, 2019 – Shawn Baker speaking on “Forest Industry Operations and Competitiveness” at Timber Products Inspection’s annual meeting in Hilton Head, SC.