Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2018 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk events for 2018, including the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ) publication schedule and continuing education events.
Short Courses in 2018
- March 6, 2018 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA
- March 21, 2018 – “Applied Forest Finance and Timber Forecasting” in Portland, OR (sponsored by WFCA)
- June 19, 2018 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
- December 13, 2018 – “Wood Flows and Cash Flows: Investment Research & Strategic Analysis for the Forest Industry” in Atlanta, GA
Visit the “Education & Speaking” page to learn more about these events.
Upcoming Seminars & Invited Talks
- March 21, 2018 – Shawn Baker presenting “Trucking Pay, Benefits and Insurance” at the Southeastern Forest Resources Association Spring Meeting in Newberry, SC.
- June 5, 2018 – Brooks Mendell presenting “Macro Drivers and Forest Industry Markets” at the Northwest Farm Credit Services Forest Products Symposium in Portland, OR.
- June 5, 2018 – Shawn Baker presenting “Forest Operations and Management in the Northwest versus the South” at the Northwest Farm Credit Services Forest Products Symposium in Portland, OR.
- September 25-27, 2018 – Brooks Mendell Presenting “What Does Forward Looking Performance for Timberland Look Like?” at the Who Will Own The Forest? conference in Portland, OR.