Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2018 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk events for 2018, including the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ) publication schedule and continuing education events.
Short Courses in 2018
- March 6, 2018 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA
- March 21, 2018 – “Applied Forest Finance and Timber Forecasting” in Portland, OR (sponsored by WFCA)
- June 19, 2018 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
- Winter 2018 (date TBD) – “Wood Flows and Cash Flows: Investment Research & Strategic Analysis for the Forest Industry” in Atlanta, GA
Upcoming Seminars & Invited Talks
- January 29, 2018 – Amanda Lang presenting “Southeastern Stumpage Market Update and Trends” at the SESAF Annual Meeting in Pine Mountain, GA.
- June 5, 2018 – Brooks Mendell presenting “Macro Drivers and Forest Industry Markets” at the Northwest Farm Credit Services Forest Products Symposium in Portland, OR.
- June 5, 2018 – Shawn Baker presenting “Forest Operations and Management in the Northwest versus the South” at the Northwest Farm Credit Services Forest Products Symposium in Portland, OR.