Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2018 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk events for 2018, including the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ) publication schedule and continuing education events.
2019 Annual Conference: Wood Flows & Cash Flows
- Save the date to attend Forisk’s 2019 Annual Conference, “Wood Flows & Cash Flows,” on December 5th, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. This event is designed, first and foremost, to support companies who subscribe to or are interested in the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ). This annual meeting with the entire Forisk team provides an excellent opportunity to network and engage with other industry professionals.
Upcoming Short Courses
- January 23, 2019 – “Growth Rings: Professional Development and Communication Skills” in Portland, OR (sponsored by WFCA)
- February 19, 2019 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA
- June 25, 2019 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
Visit the Education & Speaking page to learn more about these events and register online.
Upcoming Seminars & Invited Talks
- January 24, 2019 – Brooks Mendell will present “Comparing the Competitiveness of North America’s Softwood Log and Lumber Operations” at the Mapping the Course conference in Vancouver, WA.
- January 29, 2019 – Brooks Mendell keynoting the Southeastern Society of American Foresters Annual Meeting in Mobile, AL.
- February 28, 2019 – Shawn Baker speaking at the PNW Timber Industry Executive Forum in Seattle, WA.
- June 20, 2019 – Brooks Mendell speaking on “Forest Industry Competitiveness” at Timber Products Inspection’s annual meeting in Hilton Head, SC.