Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
Short Courses 2014
- February 10, 2014 - Applied Forest Finance (Mendell), Atlanta, GA
- August 11, 2014 - Timber Market Analysis (Mendell & Lang), Atlanta, GA
We’ve changed venues! Both of the 2014 short courses will be held at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center in Atlanta, GA.
Seminars & Invited Talks 2013/2014
- January 23, 2014 - “Timber Prices and Timberland Investments in the South and Pacific Northwest” presentation at the Western Forest & Conservation Association Conference, Portland, OR
- February 4, 2014 - “Forest Industry Investments and the Future of Wood Demand and Bioenergy in the Delta” at the Center for Bottomland Hardwood Research, Stoneville, MS
- February 12, 2014: “Future Forest Prospects: Looking Back to See Forward” video presentation at the FIEA Forest Investment & Market Outlook Conference, Auckland, New Zealand
- February 19, 2014: “Future Forest Prospects: Looking Back to See Forward” video presentation at the FIEA Forest Investment & Market Outlook Conference, Melbourne, Australia
- March 3, 2014 - “U.S. Timber Supply Constraints and Opportunities” presentation at the Western Wood Products Association Annual Meeting, Portland, OR