Events and News
Explore the links below to find out more about the upcoming events Forisk Consulting will be participating in and to see Forisk’s research and expertise cited in the news.
2020 Forisk Calendar
- Click here to download a one-page printable calendar of key Forisk dates in 2020, including the publication schedules for the Forisk Research Quarterly (FRQ), the Forisk Wood Fiber Review (WFR), and Forisk’s Mill Capacity Database; continuing education events; our Annual Conference; and federal holidays.
2020 Annual Conference: Wood Flows & Cash Flows
- Save the date for Forisk’s 2020 Annual Conference, Wood Flows & Cash Flows, on December 8th in Atlanta, where the entire Forisk team will share investment research and strategic analysis for the forest industry, sector by sector. The conference also features a panel of industry executives and concludes with a networking mixer.
Upcoming 2020 Short Courses
- June 24, 2020 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Atlanta, GA (rescheduled from March 19th)
- June 25, 2020 – “Timber Market Analysis” in Atlanta, GA
- September 10, 2020 – “Applied Forest Finance” in Portland, OR (taught in conjunction with WFCA)
Visit the Education & Speaking page to learn more about these events and register online.
Upcoming Presentations & Invited Talks
- August 26, 2020 – Brooks Mendell speaking on “Forest Economics and Timber Investments” at the Florida Forestry Association Annual Meeting in Amelia Island, FL.
- October 22, 2020 – Brooks Mendell speaking on “Strategic Issues in Forest Investment” at the Pacific Northwest Timber Forum in Seattle, WA.