We welcome your use and distribution of the content available on this website, and ask that research and other Forisk content be appropriately cited if used in presentations or projects. Thank you!
- Forisk team members publish white papers and articles and deliver presentations from our research programs. These include cooperative efforts with universities, agencies, and private firms.
- Wood Bioenergy US Summaries include summary analysis and project counts for announced and operating wood-using bioenergy projects in the United States. New summaries are published four times per year from the wood bioenergy section of the Forisk Research Quarterly.
- Forisk News is our quarterly newsletter, which summarizes articles, current Forisk research, and upcoming events including continuing education courses.
- FTR Summary provides updated benchmarking data for the publicly-traded timberland-owning REITs covered in the Forisk Timber REIT Index. Currently, this includes PotlatchDeltic (PCH), Rayonier (RYN), Weyerhaeuser (WY), and CatchMark Timber Trust (CTT). Updates are published weekly.
- The Forisk Standard Conversion Values and Product Specifications one-sheet provides a quick-reference guide for conversion between standard units of measure in the forest products industry, and estimates of raw material required to produce common end products.