Comprehensive Analysis, Data and Rankings of North American Wood-Using Mills
The need to understand the key forest industry players and their status is paramount for maximizing returns and developing strategic plans for timber-selling and wood-using businesses. In Q3 2018, Forisk published a comprehensive analysis (Study) of North American wood-using mills to address the need by detailing current and historic capacity by firm and sector across North America, along with projected capacity levels by sector and region for the next two years.
Forisk’s Study includes ten years of historical capacity and projections through 2020 and firm and market-level rankings, with maps, for the following sectors across five regions in the United States and Canada:
- Softwood sawmills;
- Plywood plants;
- Wood consuming pulp mills;
- Wood pellet plants; and
- OSB facilities.
Users of this Study can also receive the underlying data associated with the research.
Why Purchase this Forest Industry Capacity Study?
Access this Study if you are interested in:
- Strengthening your industry intelligence with detailed sector trends and mill data.
- Tracking mill projects and capital investments that affect forest industry capacity over time, competition for wood raw material, and strategic plans and risk.
- Ranking regions or markets for investment due diligence or capital expansions.
- Remaining current on expected and announced mill expansions and greenfield projects that could affect your local wood raw material or timber markets over the next two years.
- Understanding forest industry concentration and raw material competition in local markets.
- Creating custom maps of mills located in your wood baskets or timber markets.
Want more information?
To learn more about or to purchase the 2018 Forisk Multi-Client Study: North American Forest Industry Capacity, please contact Brooks Mendell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.725.8447.